Salt Lake City - Salt Lake County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
• Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
• Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability